To connect with HubSpot, you need to have a developer account.
After clicking the Add Connection button, the user is redirected to the HubSpot OAuth 2.0 server. To log in to your account you will need:
- The email address associated with your HubSpot developer account.
- The password associated with your HubSpot developer account.
With access to your Hubsopt account, UiPath has access to the following:
- Content: This includes sites, landing pages, CTA, email, blog, campaigns.
- Basic OAuth functionality: The basic scope required for OAuth.
- Forms: This includes access to the Forms API.
- Files: This includes access to File Manager.
- Access to integrations sync features: This exposes the sync API, which allows syncing of most CRM objects.
- Ecommerce: This includes access to ecommerce features.
- View custom object definitions: View details about custom object definitions in the CRM.
- View custom object records: View details about custom objects in the CRM.
- Change custom object records
Updated 5 months ago