To create a connection, you need the following credentials:
- Your account's subdomain
- Your username and password.
For example, if your account's URL is "mycompany.sharefile.com", you would enter
mycompany. If you don't know your account's subdomain, use the Don't know your account's subdomain? button to receive instructions.
To create a connection to your Citrix ShareFile instance, you need to perform the following steps:
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
- From the Connectors list, select Citrix ShareFile. You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
- You are now redirected to the connection page. Enter your account's subdomain, then your email and password, and click Connect.
- The app then asks to verify your device. Choose one of the available options to complete the verification:
- Your connection has been added.
For more information about authenticating in Citrix ShareFile, visit the OAuth2 Getting Started Guide page.
Updated 2 months ago