To create a connection, you need to have a Confluence Cloud account.
To create a connection to your Confluence Cloud instance, you need to perform the following steps:
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
- From the Connectors list, select Confluence Cloud.
You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
- You are now redirected to the login page. Click Connect.
- Next, the app asks for your permission to Update, View, and Search your Confluence spaces.
- Click Accept.
- Your connection has been added.
For more information about authenticating in Confluence Cloud, visit the Authentication and authorization page page.
Updated about a month ago