After completing the steps in this guide, you'll have an automation sequence that does the following:
Quickstart message sequence diagram (how it works)
Before you begin:
- Complete the Microsoft Office 365 Setup steps..
- Send a new or use an existing email in one of your Outlook mailboxes that you can move to a different folder. In this example, we use the email sent during the Create, Upload, Get, and Send Quickstart guide.
- Add the Microsoft Office 365 Scope activity to your project.
- Enter the ApplicationId for your registered application (for more information, see the Setup guide).
- From the AuthenticationType drop-down list, select the option that's applicable to your registered app.
- For more information about which type to select, see
- From the Services drop-down list, select Mail (you can select the other services as well).
- Add the Get Mail activity after the Microsoft Office 365 Scope activity.
- Enter a MailFolder as it appears in your Outlook application (e..g, "Inbox").
- Enter a Query using OData query parameter (e.g., "subject eq 'Link to OneDrive File'")
- If you want to create the folder in your root directory (like we do in this example), leave this property empty.
- Create and enter a
Office365Messagevariable for your Result value (e.g., foundInboxMails).
- When creating your variable, select Microsoft.Office365Models.Office365Message as the variable type.
- Click run and verify the mail was moved from your inbox to your deleted items in your Outlook application.
Updated 3 months ago