- About the Epic FHIR R4 connector
- Epic FHIR R4 authentication
Epic FHIR R4 authentication
To create a connection, you need to have a Epic FHIR R4 account with the following credentials:
- a Base URL associated with your account
- a Username associated with your account
- a Password to your account
Add the Epic FHIR R4 connection
To create a connection to your Epic FHIR R4 instance, you need to perform the following steps:
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
- From the Connectors list, select Epic FHIR R4.
You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
- You are redirected to the login page where you must provide your base URL, your username and your password.
- Select Authorize app. With access to your Epic FHIR R4 account, UiPath for
Epic FHIR R4 can do the following:
- Get Records
- Insert Records
- List all Records
- Your connection has been added.