A container that enables you to open a browser at a specified URL and execute multiple activities within it.
- Url - The URL that you want to open in the specified browser.
- BrowserType - Choose the type of browser you want to use. The following options are available: IE, Firefox, Chrome.
- Private - Open a private/incognito session.
- NewSession - Starts a new session of the selected browser.
- Hidden - Open a hidden browser.
- UiBrowser - The result of the activity as a UiBrowser object. Stores all the information regarding your browser session. Only Browser variables are supported.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Here you can see how the Open Browser activity is used in an example that incorporates multiple activities.
Updated about a month ago