To be able to create a connection, you need to provide:
- the subdomain assigned to your organization when registering for a Zendesk license
To create a connection to your Zendesk instance, you need to perform the following steps:
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
- From the Connectors list, select Zendesk.
You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
- Enter your subdomain and select Connect.
- You are now redirected to the Zendesk sign in page. Enter your standard credentials and select the Sign in button.
- Your connection has been added.
Updated a day ago