To be able to create a connection, you need to have:
- a Username - the username shared by the Salesforce sales team to access your account
- a Password - the password shared by the Salesforce sales team to access your account
- an authenticator application installed on your mobile phone
To authenticate on Salesforce, you must have the Salesforce Sales Cloud Enterprise edition or Professional edition with API support.
To set up a new application in Salesforce Sales Cloud, you must have Administrator privileges. Contact your system administrator if you do not have those privileges.
To create a connection to your Salesforce instance, you need to perform the following steps:
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
- From the Connectors list, select Salesforce.
You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
- When establishing the connection to your Salesforce instance, you first have to specify the environment. There are two options to choose from: Production and Sandbox. Choose your environment and select Connect.
In this example, we will choose the Production environment.
- You are now redirected to the Salesforce sign in page. Enter your standard credentials and select the Log In button.
- Now you need to verify your account through one-time password. Enter the verification code shown on your authenticator application and select the Verify button.
- Select Allow. With access to your Salesforce account, UiPath for Salesforce can do the following:
- Access the identity URL service
- Manage user data via APIs
- Manage user data via Web browsers
- Access Connect REST API resources
- Access Visualforce applications
- Access unique user identifiers
- Access custom permissions
- Access Analytics REST API resources
- Access Analytics REST API Charts Geodata resources
- Manage hub connections
- Manage Pardot services
- Access Lightning applications
- Access content resources
- Manage Salesforce CDP Ingestion API data
- Manage Salesforce CDP profile data
- Perform ANSI SQL queries on Salesforce CDP data
- Access chatbot services
- Perform segmentation on Salesforce CDP data
- Perform requests at any time
- Your connection has been added.
For more information on Salesforce, refer to the Salesforce Documentation.
Updated a day ago