To be able to create a connection, you need to provide the following credentials:
- OAuth Scope
- Your Microsoft username and password
The OAuth Scope required for login represents the default scopes for regular user operations, such as:
Team.Create Channel.Create ChannelMember.ReadWrite.All ChannelMessage.Send Chat.ReadWrite ChannelMessage.Read.All Calendars.ReadWrite.
You can add or remove scopes to customize user permissions for your connection. For details regarding scopes, see the Microsoft Graph permissions reference.
To create a connection to your Microsoft Teams instance, you need to perform the following steps:
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
- From the Connectors list, select Microsoft Teams.
You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
- You are now redirected to the connection page. Enter the OAuth Scope and click Connect.
- You are redirected to the Microsoft login page where you must provide your username and password.
- Your connection has been added.
For more information about authenticating in Microsoft Teams, see the Microsoft Authentication and authorization page.
Updated about a month ago