Use your Microsoft credentials to authenticate and create your own Microsoft Outlook 365 connection.
On the Authentication page, you are prompted to:
- Sign in to Microsoft account.
- Enter your Microsoft email address and password.
Before establishing the connection, make sure permissions are granted for Integrated apps from the admin portal:
- Log in to Office 365 admin portal
- Go to Settings and select Services & add-ins.
- Select Integrated Apps.
- Here you will see the option to allow 3rd party apps to access O365 information. Click the checkbox next to it to enable the option.
In case you encounter any errors during the sign-in process, it is recommended to contact your Microsoft Outlook 365 administrator.
For more information refer to Microsoft Office 365 Connector Documentation
Updated 7 months ago