To be able to create a connection, you need to:
- provide the email address associated to your Microsoft account
- provide the password of your Microsoft account
- grant permissions to third party apps to access your information
Before establishing the connection, make sure permissions are granted for integrated apps from the admin center:
- Log in to the Microsoft 365 admin center.
- Go to Settings and select Org settings.
- Under the Services tab, select User consent to apps.
- Make sure the Let users provide consent when apps request access to your organization's data on their behalf checkbox is enabled and select Save.
To create a connection to your Microsoft Outlook 365 instance, you need to perform the following steps:
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
- From the Connectors list, select Microsoft Outlook 365.
You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
- You are now redirected to the Microsoft login page. Enter your email address and select Next.
- Enter your password and select Sign in.
- Your connection has been added.
In case you encounter any errors during the sign-in process, it is recommended to contact your Microsoft Outlook 365 administrator.
For more information, refer to the Office 365 Outlook connector documentation.
Updated a day ago