To be able to create a connection, you need to have a QuickBooks account with the following credentials:
- an Email address or a user ID associated with your account
- a Password to your account
- a verified phone number associated to your account if you want to receive the verification code via SMS or via phone call
To create a connection to your QuickBooks instance, you need to perform the following steps:
Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
From the Connectors list, select QuickBooksOnline.
You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
Select the Add connection button.
Choose the environment you want to access, Production or Sandbox, and then select Connect.
- You are now redirected to the Intuit sign in page. Enter your standard credentials and select the Sign In button.
- Choose how to receive the verification code. In this case, we will choose Text a code.
- Enter the code you received and select Continue.
- Your connection has been added.
Updated 26 days ago