To create a connection, you need the following credentials:
- API password
- API username
- App ID
- Client folder ID
- Account ID
To learn where you can retrieve these credentials, see the iContact API Getting Started Guide.
To create a connection to your iContact instance, you need to perform the following steps:
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
- From the Connectors list, select iContact.
You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
- You are now redirected to the connection page. Enter the required credentials and click Connect.
- The app asks for your permission to read, write, modify, and delete iContact data on your behalf.
- Your connection has been added.
For more information about authenticating in iContact, visit the API Getting Started Guide – iContact page.
Updated about a month ago