To be able to create a connection, you need to have a Constant Contact account with the following credentials:
- a Username which consists of the email address associated with your account
- a Password to your account
- a mobile phone number associated to your account
To create a connection to your Constant Contact instance, you need to perform the following steps:
Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
From the Connectors list, select ConstantContact.
You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
Select the Add connection button.
You are now redirected to the Constant Contact sign in page. Enter your standard credentials and select the Sign In button.
- Now you need to verify your account through SMS Authentication. Select the Send code button.
- A verification code is sent to your mobile phone number. Enter the code you received and select the Verify button.
- Your connection has been added.
For more information about Constant Contact, visit the Constant Contact Help Center.
Updated 17 days ago