To authenticate using Cisco Webex Teams, you have to provide the following:
- OAuth Scope
- The Email associated with your account
- The Password to your account.
You must provide the OAuth scopes for the regular user operations. In case you want to add admin scopes, you can just type it in the field and then click Connect.
For example, let's assume you are an admin and want to work with the Invite User activity. While adding the connection, you must manually type the
spark-admin:people_write scope in the OAuth Scope field.
The scopes must be space separated.
To create a connection to your Cisco Webex Teams instance, you need to perform the following steps:
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
- From the Connectors list, select Cisco Webex Teams. You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
- You are now redirected to the connection page. Enter your OAuth Scope and click Connect.
- In the following two screens, enter your Email address, then your Password, and click Sign in.
- Your connection has been added.
Updated about an hour ago