To Authenticate with Bamboo HR you must fill in the following details:
- The subdomain used to access your account.
Example: if you access BambooHR at https://mycompany.bamboohr.com, then the subdomain is mycompany.
- The API key.
- To generate an API key, log in to Bamboo HR and click the Account button in the upper right-hand corner of the interface.
- Select the API Keys option in that menu to go to the page. Each user may have one or more secret API keys that identify that user to the API.
- Click Add New Key. Choose a name and click Generate Key.
- The key will then be displayed and you can use it to create a connection with UiPath.
The above steps were originally documented on the BambooHR website on November 29, 2021. For updated information and more details regarding BambooHR visit the BambooHR documentation website.
Updated 3 months ago