Saves the mail message attachments to the specified folder. If the folder doesn't exists, it is created. If no folder is specified, the downloads are saved in the project folder. Files in the specified folder with the same name as the attachments are overwritten.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- FolderPath - The full path of the folder where the attachments are to be saved.
- Message - The MailMessage object whose attachments are to be saved.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Filter - An expression that is verified against attachment file names to be saved.
- OverwriteExisting - If selected, overwrites an existing file with the same name as the attachment.
- Attachments - The retrieved attachments.
Updated 4 months ago