Reads the value of an Excel range and stores it in a DataTable variable. If the range isn't specified, the whole spreadsheet is read. If the range is specified as a cell, the whole spreadsheet starting from that cell is read.
- Range - Specifies the range of cells to be read. If this value is not specified, the whole spreadsheet is read. If the value consists of only one cell, the whole spreadsheet is read starting from that cell. Only String variables and strings are supported.
Strings must be placed between quotation marks.
- WorkbookPath - The full path of the Excel spreadsheet that you want to use. If the Excel file to be used is located in the project folder, its relative path can be used. Only String variables and strings are supported.
- SheetName - The name of the sheet in which the range that you want to read is. By default, this is filled in with "Sheet1." Only String variables and strings are supported.
- DataTable - Stores the data extracted from the specified Excel range in a data table variable. Only data table variables are supported.
- AddHeaders - When selected, the column headers from the specified spreadsheet range are also extracted. By default, this check box is not selected.
- Password - The password of the Excel workbook, if necessary. Only String variables and strings are supported.
- PreserveFormat - Selecting this check box keeps the formatting of the cell that you want to read. By default, the check box is cleared.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 2 months ago