To authenticate using Adobe PDF Services, you must provide the following credentials:
- Client Id
- Client Secret
- Technical Account Id
- Organization Id
- Private Key
To retrieve the required credentials, follow the steps below:
- Create a project in your Adobe Developer Console.
- In the Get started with your new project page, click the Add API button.
- Select PDF Services API from the list, then click Next.
- The Create a new service account (JWT) credential page opens. Here, you can select one of two options:
- Generate a key pair
- Upload your public key
- Select Generate a key pair, then click Generate keypair.
configzip file containing the private key is automatically downloaded on your machine.
- In the Create a new service account (JWT) credential page, your public key is displayed.
- Click Next.
- In the Select product profiles window, select Enterprise PDF Services Developer, then click Save configured API.
- On your project page, under the Credentials tab, select Service Account JWT to access all your required credentials: Client Id, Client Secret, Technical Account Id, and Organization Id. Retrieve the private key from the
configfile downloaded on your machine.
Updated 29 days ago