Overwrites a specified DataTable to a CSV file.
- AddHeaders - Boolean that specifies if the column names from the DataTable will be added to the output CSV file.
- Encoding - The encoding type to be used. You can find the complete list of codes for each character encoding here. To specify the encoding type to be used, use the value from the Name field. If no encoding type is specified, the activity will search for the file's Byte Order Marks to detect the encoding. If no Byte Order Marks are detected, the system ANSI code page is selected by default. This field supports String variables.
- FilePath - Full path of the CSV file.
- DataTable - Specifies the DataTable to be written in the CSV file.
- Delimitator - Specifies the delimitator in the CSV file. It can be comma(',') or semicolon(';').
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
To exemplify how to use this activity, we have built an automation project that, among others, uses a Write CSV activity.
You can check and download the example from here
Updated 9 months ago