Inserts a sheet in an Excel file. The activity can be used with an Excel file selected for a parent Use Excel File activity or with the Project Notebook.
- Create in workbook - Click Plus on the right side of the field and then, from the menu, select the file where to insert the sheet. Alternatively, you can select Open in Advanced Editor and enter a VB expression.
- Sheet name - Click Plus on the right side of the field, and then use one of the available options in the menu to indicate the sheet name:
- Data from the Project Notebook, a parent Excel file or Outlook account. For example, select a cell in an Excel file or a field from a selected Outlook email.
- Use Saved Value - Select a value that you previously saved for later use in the project.
- Text - Enter a name in the Text Builder.
- Ask when run - Prompt for a name when the project is executed.
- Open in Advanced Editor - Enter a VB expression.
- DisplayName - The name displayed for the activity in the Designer panel.
- See the options in the body of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the data used in the activity is not logged by StudioX.
Updated about a month ago