Uploads the specified file to your Google Drive instance.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- LocalFilePath - The local path of the file that you want to upload. This property supports String variables and string formatted values.
- ParentID - The ID of the parent folder where you want to upload the file. This property supports String variables and string formatted values. When entering your value, use the exact Folder ID, or the output property variable from a previous Find Files And Folders or Create Folder activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- SupportsTeamDrives - If selected, the activity can operate with files hosted on Team Drives.
- FileID - The ID of the uploaded file. This property supports String variables. You can use this variable as an input property value in other Google GSuite activities.
Updated 9 months ago