Selects a Gmail account to use in your automation and enables StudioX to integrate with Gmail and Google Calendar. After you add this activity, add the activities that work with data from the account inside Use Gmail. When you configure the activities added inside it, you can select data from the account directly from StudioX.
- Account - Select a previously added Gmail account from the drop-down menu. or select Add new account to add a new one.
If you choose to add a new account, provide the following information in the Add Gmail Account dialog box:
- Client ID - Your organization's G Suite client ID.
- Client Secret - Your organization's G Suite client secret.
After you click OK, you are prompted to sign in to your Google account.
- Reference as - Enter a name by which to refer to the account in the automation project.
- ClientId - Your organization's G Suite client ID.
- ClientSecret - Your organization's G Suite client secret.
- Email - The Gmail account to use in the automation.
- DisplayName - The name displayed for the activity in the Designer panel.
- TimeoutMS - The amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the browser authentication process to complete before generating an error.
- Private - If selected, the data used in the activity is not logged by StudioX.
Updated 29 days ago