Selects a Gmail account to use in your automation and enables StudioX to integrate with Gmail and Google Calendar. After you add this activity, add the activities that work with data from the account inside Use Gmail. When you configure the activities added inside it, you can select data from the account directly from StudioX.
Account - Select a previously added Gmail account from the drop-down menu. or select Add new account to add a new one.
- If you choose to add a new account and the G Suite client ID and secret are added in Orchestrator, you are prompted to sign in to your Google account.
- If you choose to add a new account and the G Suite client ID and secret are not added in Orchestrator, the Add Gmail Account dialog box opens to help you add the account:
- Authentication type - Select Default to use the UiPath client ID and secret, or select My ID/Secret to enter your organization's own client ID and client secret in the provided fields.
- Click OK to sign in to your Google account.
Note: If you want to clean up the accounts list, open File Explorer, go to the following folder: %appdata%\UiPath\authentication and delete all of its contents.
Reference as - Enter a name by which to refer to the account in the automation project.
- ClientId - Read-only, this is set when the account is added..
- ClientSecret - Read-only, this is set when the account is added..
- Email - Read-only, this is set when the account is added.
- DisplayName - The name displayed for the activity in the Designer panel.
- Timeout - How many seconds to wait for the browser authentication process to complete before generating an error. The default value is 90 seconds.
- Private - If selected, the data used in the activity is not logged by StudioX.
Updated about a month ago