Retrieves mail messages from IBM Notes.
This activity only works with IBM Notes v9.0.1 or above.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- MailFolder - The mail folder from which the messages are to be retrieved.
Due to the nature of the IBM Notes mail client, to select specific folders, their names must be written in a certain manner, as follows:
- Inbox -
- Drafts -
- Sent -
- Follow Up -
- All Documents -
- By Sender -
- Junk -
For custom user-created folders, the folder name must be written in clear, without the additional symbols.
- Password - The password of the IBM Notes account used to retrieve the message.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- GetAttachments - Specifies whether to retrieve the attachments in the email message. By default, this check box is cleared.
- Top - The number of messages to be retrieved starting from the top of the list. In order to retrieve the newest messages, make sure that the list is ordered with the newest on top.
- Messages - The retrieved messages as a collection of