Selects an online Outlook 365 account to use in your automation and enables StudioX to integrate with Outlook 365. After you add this activity, add the activities that work with data from the account inside Use Outlook 365. When you configure the activities added inside it, you can select data from the account directly from StudioX.
- Account - Select a previously added Outlook 365 account from the drop-down menu. or select Add new account to add a new one.
- If you choose to add a new account and the Outlook 365 application and tenant IDs are added in Orchestrator, you are prompted to sign in to your Microsoft account.
- If you choose to add a new account and the Outlook 365 application and tenant IDs are not added in Orchestrator, the Add Exchange Account dialog box opens to help you add the account:
- Authentication type - Select Default to use the UiPath application and tenant ID, or select My ID/Tenant to enter your organization's own application ID and tenant ID in the provided fields.
- Click OK to sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Shared mailbox to use - Uses a shared mailbox instead of the current email address. Type in an address that you can use.
- Reference as - Enter a name by which to refer to the account in the automation project.
- ApplicationId - Read-only, this is set when the account is added.
- Email - Outlook 365 user account. Read-only, this is set when the account is added.
- TenantId - Read-only, this is set when the account is added.
- DisplayName - The name displayed for the activity in the Designer panel.
- Private - If selected, the data used in the activity is not logged by StudioX.
Updated 4 months ago