Selects an online Outlook 365 account to use in your automation and enables StudioX to integrate with Outlook 365. After you add this activity, add the activities that work with data from the account inside Use Outlook 365. When you configure the activities added inside it, you can select data from the account directly from StudioX.
- Account - Select a previously added Outlook 365 account from the drop-down menu. or select Add new account to add a new one.
If you choose to add a new account, provide the following information in the Add Exchange Account dialog box:
- Application ID - The unique application (client) ID assigned by the Azure Active Directory when registering Office 365.
- Tenant ID - This is usually not required, unless specified by your Azure Active Directory admin.
After you click OK, you are prompted to sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Reference as - Enter a name by which to refer to the account in the automation project.
- ApplicationId - Read-only, this is set when the account is added. See Application ID in the body of the activity.
- DirectoryId - Read-only, this is set when the account is added. See Tenant ID in the body of the activity.
- Email - Outlook 365 user account. Read-only, this is set when the account is added.
- DisplayName - The name displayed for the activity in the Designer panel.
- Private - If selected, the data used in the activity is not logged by StudioX.
Updated 29 days ago