Writes a value or formula into a specified spreadsheet cell or a range. If the sheet does not exist, a new one is created with the name specified in the SheetName property. If a value exists, it is overwritten. Changes are immediately saved. Can only be used in the Excel Application Scope or Use Excel File activities.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Range - The Excel cell or range that you want to write to. If a value already exists at the specified coordinates, it is overwritten. Only string variables and strings are supported.
- SheetName - The name of the sheet in which the cell or range of cells that you want to write to is. By default, this is filled in with "Sheet1." Only String variables and strings are supported.
- Value - The value or formula that you want to be written to a cell or range. Only string variables, generic variables and strings are supported.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
To exemplify how to use this activity, we have built an automation project which analyzes the results of a file and rearranges them in the correct order. You can download the example from here.
Updated 4 months ago