Describes, in human-readable language, what is seen in an image. The image below, for example, produces the phrase: a black and white photo of a city:
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- ImagePath - The path to a local image to analyze. The field is mutually exclusive with ImageUrl. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- ImageUrl - The URL to a remote image to analyze. The field is mutually exclusive with ImagePath. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- ResultLanguage - A selection that specifies in which language the result is shown.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Result - The generated description, stored in a
ImageDescriptionDetailsdatatype. For more more information on
Microsoft.Azure.CognitiveServices.Vision.ComputerVision.Models.ImageDescriptionDetailsplease go to the official Microsoft Documentation here.
Updated 3 months ago