20 December 2022
Connectors available in GA
The following connector is now generally available in Integration Service:
New connectors available in Public Preview
The following connectors are now available in public preview in Integration Service:
- Confluence Cloud
New features and improvements
New events are available for some of our connectors:
- Gmail: Calendar event invitation received, Calendar event invitation replied.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM: When a new contact is created, When a new account is created, When a new opportunity is created, When an existing opportunity is closed and won.
- Microsoft OneDrive & SharePoint: When a new file is created, When a file is updated, When a file is moved to trash, When a folder is moved to trash.
- Microsoft Outlook 365: Calendar invitation is received as an attendee, Calendar invitation is replied to as an attendee or as an organizer.
- Salesforce: When a new lead is created, When a new contact is created, When a new account is created, When a new opportunity is created, When an existing opportunity is closed and won.
- ServiceNow: Existing incident updated, New incident created.
- Zendesk: When a new group is created, When a new user is created, When a user is suspended, When a new organization is created, When a new ticket is created, When an existing ticket is updated.
We've also updated an authentication parameter for ServiceNow. Before, you needed the ServiceNow Subdomain to create your connection. Now, you must use your Site URL.
7 December 2022
For Microsoft OneDrive & SharePoint, event triggers, at this time, can only be configured for the personal OneDrive account used to set up the connection. This means that events can't be configured for anything beyond this personal OneDrive account, SharePoint sites including files and folders for that matter. This is a technical limitation that's being worked on by the engineering team and will be resolved as soon as possible
When can I see these changes?
The date when a change is first announced in the release notes is the date when it first becomes available.
If you don't see the change yet, you can expect to see it soon, after we roll out changes to all the regions.