Adds a picture at the end of a specified Word document. This activity can only be used within a Word Application Scope activity.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- PicturePath - The full path of the picture to be added in a Word document. This field accepts only strings and String variables. Strings have to be placed between quotation marks.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Adds a picture at the end of a specified Word document. This activity must be added inside a Use Word File activity.
Configuring the Activity
In the Body of the Activity
- Picture to insert - Click Browse next to the field, and then browse to and select an image file to add in the document. Alternatively, click Plus on the right side of the field, and then, from the menu, choose one of the available options to indicate the path to the image file to insert:
- Data from the Project Notebook, a parent Excel file or Outlook account. For example, select an Excel file and then select a cell that contains the file path, or indicate a field from a selected email in Outlook that contains the file path.
- Use Saved Value - Select a value in the form of a file path that you previously saved for later use in the project.
- Text - Enter the file path in the Text Builder.
- Ask when run - Prompt for a file path when the project is executed.
- Open in Advanced Editor - Enter a VB expression.
In the Properties Panel
- DisplayName - The name displayed for the activity in the Designer panel.
- Replace with picture - See Picture to insert in the body of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the data used in the activity is not logged by StudioX.
Updated 5 months ago