Starting with UiPath.Mail.Activities v1.9.0-preview, this activity is called Mark Email as Read/Unread.
Marks the specified mail message as Read or Unread. Should be used for the currently selected email, or while iterating through a list of emails. This activity must be added inside a Use Outlook Account activity.
To learn how to use this activity, see Tutorial: Extracting Data from Automated Emails and Moving it to a Desktop Application.
- Email - Click Plus on the right side of the field and then, from the menu, select the mail to mark. When the activity is inside a For Each Email activity, select CurrentMail to indicate the current mail in the iteration. Otherwise, select Selected Mail to use the message that is selected in Outlook at the moment when the project is executed. Alternatively, you can select Open in Advanced Editor and enter a VB expression.
- Mark as - Indicate how to mark the email by selecting an option from the drop-down menu - Read (the default selection) or Unread.
- DisplayName - The name displayed for the activity in the Designer panel.
- See the options in the body of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the data used in the activity is not logged by StudioX.
Updated 3 months ago