Writes the content from a DataTable to a specified Google SpreadSheet.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- DataTable - The DataTable that you want to write into the SpreadSheet. This property supports
- SheetName - The name of the sheet where you want to write the DataTable content. This property supports String variables and string formatted values. The default value is "Sheet1".
- SpreadSheetID - The ID of the SpreadSheet that includes the sheet and cells you want to write in. This property supports String variables and string formatted values. When entering your value, use the exact File ID, or the output property variable from a previous Find Files And Folders or Create New SpreadSheet activity.
- StartingCellAddress - The address of the first cell that you want to start writing in. This property supports String variables and string formatted values. The default value is "A1". All cells that contain content in the row specified are read.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- IncludeHeaders - If selected, the column names are written inside the SpreadSheet. If not selected, the column names are ignored and only data of the DataTable is written.
- UpdatedRange - The range that includes the modified content. This property supports String variables. You can use this variable as an input property value in other Google GSuite activities.
Updated 9 months ago