Reads the contents of a range in a Google Spreadsheet and converts it to a DataTable.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Range - Specifies the range of content (cells and columns) that you want to read from the SpreadSheet. This property supports String variables and string formatted values. If you want the entire Sheet from the SpreadSheet to be read, leave this field empty.
- SheetName - The name of the sheet that includes the range you want to read. This property supports String variables and string formatted values. The default value is "Sheet1".
- SpreadSheetID - The ID of the SpreadSheet that includes the sheets you want to read. This property supports String variables and string formatted values. When entering your value, use the exact File ID, or the output property variable from a previous Find Files And Folders or Create New SpreadSheet activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- IncludeHeaders - If selected, the first row from the range will be defined as column header for the DataTable. If not selected, the headers have a default value of Column n, where n is the column number.
- Result - The result of the operation given as a DataTable. This property supports DataTable variables.
Updated 9 months ago