Looks for files on a Google Drive instance and returns the file information, including the name, size, and ID.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- MaxResults - Specifies the maximum number of files that you want to return. This property supports
Int32formatted values. The default value is 50.
- SearchExpression - Specifies the search parameters (e.g., file types, file names) that you want to use to locate files and folders. This property supports String variables and string formatted values. The default value is "name = 'TestSpreadsheet'". For more information about building your search query, see Search for shared drives and Search for Files in the Google Drive API documentation.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- SupportsTeamDrives - If selected, the activity can operate with files hosted on Team Drives.
- FeelingLucky - The File ID of the first result. This property supports String variables. You can use this variable as an input property value in other Google GSuite activities.
- Result - The files that match your search results. This property supports Google
Filesarray variables. You can use this variable as an input property value in other Google GSuite activities. The Google
Filesdata structure includes information about the file (e.g., type, size, and ID). For more information about the data structure, see Files > Resource representation in the Google Drive API documentation.
Updated 8 months ago