Changes the color of a specified cell or cell range using a Color variable. Can only be used within the Excel Application Scope activity.
- Color - The extracted color stored as a
- Range - The cell or cell range whose color is to be changed. For example, you can use either "A1:C1" or "B4". Only strings and string variables are supported. Strings have to be placed between quotation marks.
- SheetName - The name of the sheet that contains the cells to be colored. The default input of this field is "Sheet1." Only string variables and strings are supported. Note: Strings have to be placed between quotation marks.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
To exemplify how to use this activity, we have built an automation project which analyzes the results of a file and rearranges them in the correct order. You can download the example from here.