Extracts the background color of a cell and saves it as a Color variable. Can only be used within the Excel Application Scope or Use Excel File activities.
- Cell - The Excel cell or range whose color you want to extract. It can be filled in with strings such as "B3", as well as "A1:A100." This field only accepts strings and String variables.
- SheetName - The name of the sheet containing the cell. This field only accepts strings and String variables.
- Color - The extracted color stored as a
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
To exemplify how to use this activity, we have built an automation project which analyzes the results of a file and rearranges them in the correct order. You can download the example from here.
Updated 5 months ago