Saves a specified email to a folder on your computer as a .msg file (for the Outlook desktop app) or .eml file (for Outlook 365 and Gmail). Should be used for the email currently selected in the Outlook desktop app, or in a For Each Email activity when iterating through Gmail or Outlook emails. This activity must be added inside a Use Outlook 365, Use Gmail, or Use Desktop Outlook App activity.
- Email - Click Plus on the right side of the field and then, from the menu, select the email to save. When the activity is inside a For Each Email activity, select CurrentMail to indicate the current mail in the iteration. When automating the Outlook desktop app, you can also select Selected Mail to use the message that is selected in Outlook when the project is executed. Alternatively, you can select Open in Advanced Editor and enter a VB expression.
- Save to folder - Click Browse next to the field, and then browse to and select the folder where to save the email. Alternatively, you can indicate a file path by selecting an option from the Plus menu on the right side of the field.
- File name (optional) - Click Plus on the right side of the field, and then use one of the options from the menu to select the name by which to save the file. If no file name is provided, the subject of the email is used for the file name.
- DisplayName - The name displayed for the activity in the Designer panel.
- See the options in the body of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the data used in the activity is not logged by StudioX.
Updated 5 months ago