Saves a specified Outlook email to a folder on your computer as a .msg file. Should be used for the currently selected email, or while iterating through a list of emails. This activity must be added inside a Use Outlook Account activity.
- Email - Click Plus on the right side of the field and then, from the menu, select the email to save. When the activity is inside a For Each Email activity, select CurrentMail to indicate the current mail in the iteration. Otherwise, select Selected Mail to use the message that is selected in Outlook when the project is executed. Alternatively, you can select Open in Advanced Editor and enter a VB expression.
- Save to folder - Click Browse next to the field, and then browse to and select the folder where to save the email. Alternatively, you can indicate a file by selecting an option from the Plus menu on the right side of the field.
- File name (optional) - Click Plus on the right side of the field, and then use one of the options from the menu to select the name by which to save the file. If no file name is provided, the subject of the email is used for the file name.
- DisplayName - The name displayed for the activity in the Designer panel.
- See the options in the body of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the data used in the activity is not logged by StudioX.
Updated 25 days ago