Moves an email message from Exchange to another folder.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- Server - The email server host that is to be used.
- ExchangeVersion - Specifies the lowest version of the Exchange server that is used. The options displayed in this field range from the 2007 to the 2013 version. Please note that the version number indicates the lowest level of service you support. This means that if you have a 2016 exchange server, you can select the Exchange2013 option.
- EmailAutodiscover - Searches automatically for an Exchange server by using an email address from that server. This works only if the Exchange server has Autodiscover enabled.
- MailMessage - The MailMessage object to be moved.
- MailFolder - The mail folder to which the messages are to be moved.
- User - The username of the Exchange account used to move the message.
- Password - The password of the Exchange account used to move the message.
- Domain - The Active Directory domain to connect to.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- ApplicationId - The ID of your Azure Active Directory Application. This field supports only strings and
- AuthenticationType - The authentication options for Office 365. The available options are:
- UserNameAndPassword - Standard Username and Password Login.
- Interactive - Interactive Token (Auth 2.0).
- Windows Integrated - Integrated Windows Authentication.
- DirectoryId - The ID of your Azure Active Directory. This field supports only strings and
- MailFolder - The mail folder to which the messages are to be retrieved.
- SharedMailbox - The exchange shared account mailbox linked to the Exchange User, if it's desired to move mail messages into it.
Updated 3 months ago