Adds or removes a specified number of rows at a certain position.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- NoRows - The number of rows you wish to add or remove. This field supports only integers or
- Position - The row where the insertion or removal begins. This field supports only integers or
- ChangeMode - Selects whether the activity adds or removes rows. Selecting Add will add rows to the document, while selecting Remove will remove them.
- SheetName - The name of the sheet in the workbook where the change must be made. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
To exemplify how to use this activity, we have built an automation project which inserts rows at the beginning of a sheet.