Verifies an expression by asserting it in relation to a given expression with an operator. The expressions tested with this activity must be inserted in their respective property fields.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- ContinueOnFailure - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnFailure property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- FirstExpression - The first expression in the verification process.
- Operator - A drop-down list containing all of the possible mathematical operators you can use to verify the two expressions. The following options are available:
- SecondExpression - The second expression in the verification process.
- TakeScreenshotIfFailed - If set to
True, takes a screenshot of the target process if the verification has failed.
- TakeScreenshotIfSucceded - If set to
True, takes a screenshot of the target process if the verification has been successful.
- AlternativeVerificationTitle - Specifies an alternative display name. This property overrides the default
DisplayName, which is the verification activity name that shows up in Orchestrator.
- OutputMessageFormat - Specifies the format of the output message. To set a global output message format, see Project Settings.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Result - Reflects the state of the verification activity. You can use this to send notifications or create reports for failed verifications.
Updated 11 days ago