Invokes a Job in Orchestrator with arguments and fetches the corresponding job object in order to wait for job completion at any time during the execution of the workflow. If your workflow uses this activity to invoke another workflow, the Robot has to be connected to Orchestrator, and the Robot role needs to also have View on Processes and Environments, and View, Edit, Create on Jobs. The activity runs under the Robot that executes it.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- Job Arguments - The arguments you want to use when invoking a job in Orchestrator. Modifying OUT and IN/OUT arguments maps them back to the workflow after task completion. This field supports only
- ProcessName - The name of the Process you want to use for the job. The name of the process must be written as
packageName_environment. For example, if the name of the Package is InvoiceScan and the Environment name is Env001, the string in this field should look like
InvoiceScan_Env001. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Job Object (Output) - The job object that is returned from Orchestrator as a
JobDataobject after the task is created. This object can be passed to the Wait for Job and Resume activity in order to suspend the execution of the workflow until the job is completed.
Some properties can be configured straight from the body of the activity itself, for easier handling, such as:
- Process Name
- Job Arguments
- Job Object (Output)
Updated 2 months ago