This activity is available starting with v2017.1.
Helps you create custom progress statuses for your In Progress transactions. An example of how to use this activity is available here.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- Progress - The custom progress status that is to be set to the TransactionItem. This field supports only strings and string variables.
All strings have to be placed between quotation marks.
- TransactionItem - The TransactionItem whose progress is to be updated.
- FolderPath - The path of the folder where the TransactionItem is located, if different from the folder where the process is running. This field only supports string values, with
/as the separator to indicate subfolders. For example
FolderPath parameter does not work for processes executed by robots in classic folders. Only robots in modern folders have the ability to pass data outside of their folder.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 5 months ago