Executes a process that is available for the local machine. Can be used to run local packages, as well as processes in Orchestrator, if a connection is available.
This activity is only compatible with Studio v19.6 and above.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Timeout - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. Leaving this property empty waits for an infinite amount of time before throwing an exception. By default, this property field is empty.
- Arguments - A list of parameters that are passed to the invoked workflow at runtime.
- Process Name - The name of the process that you want to run. This field supports only strings and
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 4 months ago