Reads all content filled cells in a column (indicated by the starting cell) from the SpreadSheet.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- SheetName - The name of the sheet that includes the column you want to read. This property supports String variables and string formatted values. The default value is "Sheet1".
- SpreadSheetID - The ID of the SpreadSheet that includes the sheets you want to read. This property supports String variables and string formatted values. When entering your value, use the exact File ID, or the output property variable from a previous Find Files And Folders or Create New SpreadSheet activity.
- StartingCellAddress - The address of the first cell in the column. This property supports String variables and string formatted values. The default value is "A1". All cells that contain content in the specified column are read.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Column - The contents of the column as an array of objects. This property supports
Objectarray variables. You can use this variable as an input property value in other Google GSuite activities.
Updated 11 months ago