Gets a value from a DataRow variable according to a specified column.
- Row - The DataRow object from which a value is to be retrieved.
- ColumnIndex - The index of the column whose value is to be retrieved from the DataRow.
- ColumnName - The name of the column whose value is to be retrieved from the DataRow. If this property is set, then the ColumnIndex property is ignored.
- Column - The DataColumn object whose value is to be retrieved from the DataRow. If this property is set, the ColumnName and ColumnIndex properties are ignored.
- Value - The column value from the specified DataRow.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Here you can see how the Get Row Item activity is used in an example that incorporates multiple activities.
Updated 16 days ago