Gets a specified credential by using a provided AssetName, and returns a username and a secure password.
- Username - The username of the retrieved credential.
- Password - The secure password of the retrieved credential.
- AssetName - The name of the credential to be retrieved.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- FolderPath - The path of the folder where the credential asset is stored and must be retrieved from, if different from the folder where the process is running. This field only supports string values, with
/as the separator to indicate subfolders. For example
FolderPath parameter does not work for processes executed by robots in classic folders. Only robots in modern folders have the ability to pass data outside of their folder.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 5 months ago