This activity is available starting with v2018.1.
Enables you to retrieve a list of up to 100 transactions from an indicated queue, according to multiple filters, such as creation date, priority, state and reference.
An example of how to use this activity is available here.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (true, false). The default value is false. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to true, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- QueueName - The name of the queue you want to extract data from. The name has to be the same as the one in Orchestrator and needs to have the same capitalization.
- FolderPath - The path of the folder where specified queue is located, if different from the folder where the process is running. This field only supports string values, with
/as the separator to indicate subfolders. For example
FolderPath parameter does not work for processes executed by robots in classic folders. Only robots in modern folders have the ability to pass data outside of their folder.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Duration - Filters transactions by the minimum time they spent in the previous attempt.
- From - Filters transactions by the minimum creation date.
- Priority - Filters transactions according to their priority. This field supports only integers and integer variables. The priorities are as follows:
- 0 - High;
- 1 - Normal;
- 2 - Low.
- QueueItemStates - Filters the queue item states. The following options are available:
- All - The default option.
- To - Filters transactions according to the maximum creation date.
- QueueItems - The list of items that you want to mark as retrieved from Orchestrator. This property supports only IEnumerable<QueueItem> variables.
- Skip - Helps you skip the first "n" items. This property supports only integers and integer variables.
- Top - Returns only a specified number of items out of the total. The maximum value is 100. This property supports only integers and integer variables.
- FilterStrategy - The strategy to use when filtering according to reference. The following options are available:
- StartWith - looks for items whose references start with the value indicated in the Reference field.
- Equals - looks for items whose references are the same as the value indicated in the Reference field.
- Reference - Filters items according to their reference.
Updated 7 months ago