Adds a collection of items from a specified
DataTable to a specified queue in Orchestrator. Once added to the queue, the items' statuses are changed to New.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- CommitType - A drop-down which specifies the way the items are added to the queue, as well as the manner in which the errors are treated. The following options are available:
- AllOrNothing - The activity adds all of the specified queue items if no error occurs. In the case of an error, no items are added and the row where the error occurs is returned.
- ProcessAllIndependently - Adds each queue item individually and returns a list of all queue items that could not be added, if any.
- DataTable - The
DataTablevariable that contains the values you want to add to the specified queue. This field supports only
- QueueName - The name of the queue where you want to add the new queue items. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- FolderPath - The path of the folder where the specified queue is located, if different from the folder where the process is running. This field only supports string values, with
/as the separator to indicate subfolders. For example
FolderPath parameter does not work for processes executed by robots in classic folders. Only robots in modern folders have the ability to pass data outside of their folder.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Result - Depending on the selection made in the CommitType property, returns all errors that occurred during the process, storing them in a
DataTablevariable. This field supports only
Updated 3 months ago