Adds a DataColumn to a specified DataTable. Here you can see how the Add Data Column activity is used in an example that incorporates multiple activities.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Column - A
DataColumnobject that is to be appended to the column collection of the
DataTable. If a variable is added to this property field, all of the properties under the Options category are ignored. This field supports only
- ColumnName - The name of the new column you want to add in the specified
DataTableObject. This field supports only strings and
- DataTable - The
DataTableobject in which you want to add a column. This field supports only
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- TypeArgument - A drop-down list that enables you to choose what .NET datatype you want to use with the activity. The newly added column will only accept the values of the selected datatype.
- AllowDBNull - Specifies whether new values are allowed in the new column for rows that belong to the table. By default, this check box is cleared.
- AutoIncrement - Specifies if the value of the column increments automatically when a new row is added. By default, this check box is cleared.
- DefaultValue - Specifies the default value for the new column when creating new rows. The value must be of the type stated by the TypeArgument property.
- MaxLength - Specifies the maximum length for each row of the new column. This field supports only
- Unique - Specifies that the values in each row of the new column must be unique. By default, this check box is cleared.
Updated 2 months ago