Adds a DataColumn to a specified DataTable.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Column - A
DataColumnobject that is to be appended to the column collection of the
DataTable. If a variable is added to this property field, all of the properties under the Options category are ignored. This field supports only
- ColumnName - The name of the new column you want to add in the specified
DataTableObject. This field supports only strings and
- DataTable - The
DataTableobject in which you want to add a column. This field supports only
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- TypeArgument - A drop-down list that enables you to choose what .NET datatype you want to use with the activity.
- AllowDBNull - Specifies whether new values are allowed in the new column for rows that belong to the table. By default, this check box is cleared.
- AutoIncrement - Specifies if the value of the column increments automatically when a new row is added. By default, this check box is cleared.
- DefaultValue - Specifies the default value for the new column when creating new rows. The value must be of the type stated by the TypeArgument property.
- MaxLength - Specifies the maximum length for each row of the new column. This field supports only
- Unique - Specifies that the values in each row of the new column must be unique. By default, this check box is cleared.
Here you can see how the Add Data Column activity is used in an example that incorporates multiple activities.
Updated 2 months ago