Sets the status of a transaction item to Failed or Successful. An example of how you can use this activity is available here.
- TransactionItem - The TransactionItem whose status is to be updated.
- Status - The status that is to be set to the TransactionItem.
- Analytics - A collection of analytics information about the specific TransactionItem whose status is to be updated.
- Output - A collection of additional information about the specific TransactionItem whose status is to be updated.
- Reason - The reason for which the Transaction failed.
- Details - Details regarding the failed Transaction.
- ErrorType - The error type that the failed Transaction has thrown. Application - a technical issue (e.g. a file that cannot be found), this type of error will retry the transaction according to the settings in Orchestrator, Business - an error regarding an external factor (e.g. an invoice that could not be paid). For more information on this choice, see the Business Exception vs Application Exception article.
- AssociatedFilePath - The full path of a file that is associated with the failed TransactionItem.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- FolderPath - The path of the folder where the TransactionItem is located, if different from the folder where the process is running. This field only supports string values, with
/as the separator to indicate subfolders. For example
FolderPath parameter does not work for processes executed by robots in classic folders. Only robots in modern folders have the ability to pass data outside of their folder.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 4 months ago