Retrieves a queue item from a specified queue and stores it in a
QueueItem variable. This activity is different from the Get Transaction Item activity as, at runtime, in case the specified queue is empty, it sends a message to Orchestrator stating it is ready to receive a queue item and then waits for a new queue item to be added to the specified queue. Once retrieved, the status of the queue item is set to In Progress.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Timeout (milliseconds) - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- PollTime (milliseconds) - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait looking for the queue item again. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- QueueName - The name of the queue where you want to search for the queue item. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- FolderPath - The path of the folder where the specified queue is located, if different from the folder where the process is running. This field only supports string values, with
/as the separator to indicate subfolders. For example
FolderPath parameter does not work for processes executed by robots in classic folders. Only robots in modern folders have the ability to pass data outside of their folder.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Result - The retrieved queue item, stored in a
- FilterStrategy - The strategy to use when filtering according to reference. The following options are available:
- StartWith - looks for items whose references start with the value indicated in the Reference field.
- Equals - looks for items whose references are the same as the value indicated in the Reference field.
- Reference - Filters items according to their reference.
Updated 3 months ago