Retrieves a queue item from a specified queue and stores it in a
QueueItem variable. This activity is different from the Get Transaction Item activity as, at runtime, in case the specified queue is empty, it sends a message to Orchestrator stating it is ready to receive a queue item and then waits for a new queue item to be added to the specified queue. Once retrieved, the status of the queue item is set to In Progress.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Timeout (milliseconds) - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- PollTime (milliseconds) - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait looking for the queue item again. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- QueueName - The name of the queue where you want to search for the queue item. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Result - The retrieved queue item, stored in a
- FilterStrategy - The strategy to use when filtering according to reference. The following options are available:
- StartWith - looks for items whose references start with the value indicated in the Reference field.
- Equals - looks for items whose references are the same as the value indicated in the Reference field.
- Reference - Filters items according to their reference.