Uploads a file to a specified Storage Bucket in Orchestrator.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Timeout (milliseconds) - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- Path - The full local path to the file you want to upload to the specified Storage Bucket. Relative paths are resolved based on the runtime execution directory. This field is mandatory. This field supports only strings and
- Orchestrator Folder Path - The path to the Orchestrator Folder you want to use with this activity. If left empty, the current Orchestrator folder is used. This field supports only strings and
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Destination - The path where you want to upload the file in the Storage Bucket. Use
\as a directory separator to specify the desired destination directory. If the destination file already exists, it is overwritten. This field supports only strings and
- Storage Bucket Name - The name of the Storage Bucket where you want to upload the file. This field is mandatory. This field supports only strings and
Updated 8 months ago